SPK FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS
Corporate Insolvency Case Administrator
Due to expansion, SPK Financial Solutions Limited is seeking to recruit another experienced Insolvency Administrator to work in its Corporate Insolvency and Recovery department.
The successful candidate will oversee, CVL’s, MVL’s and Administrations, with key responsibilities including:
• Ensuring all cases are compliant in accordance with current statutory regulations;
• Undertaking all required investigation work and asset realisation as required by each case;
• Review all case communication to ensure it meets all regulatory compliance and company standards;
• Deal with written and telephone enquiries, covering all cases;
• Maintain records of chargeable time spent on case work;
• Be able to make case specific decisions with supporting information and record appropriately;
• Attend and assist at client meetings, both in and out of the office when required;
• Participate in internal and external marketing events when required;
• Develop and maintain key relationships with external professionals.
CPI or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential.
A great opportunity to join a new forward thinking, yet experienced and respected Insolvency Practice, with fantastic prospects for development and progression.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org